WIP Megan Draper Dress

So I picked up some really nice linen from Joanns, and was hoping to find some orange bias tape as well. Unfortunately the orange they had was very neon, so I decided to do a deep pink instead. As far as assembly goes, I got this far last night before I got way to tired to have my eyes focus on stitching.

I omitted the zipper, because I can just pull this dress over my head, so it’s kind of not needed. Plus anytime I don’t have to sew a zipper is a good day in my book. I still had some weird gaping on the back neckline though, which I solved by taking a tapered piece out of the back seam. I hope to finish it by tonight. All I have left to do is attach the bias binding and hem. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: