So how many of you will be writing 2013 still for the next couple of months? I know I will. I know I haven’t been very present on the blog recently. I’ve got the same excuses as everyone else I suppose. The holidays, family, stomach flu. But don’t worry, I’m not abandoning it yet! Now that things have slowed down a bit again around these parts I’ve got some free time. I also got some very nice sewing related Christmas presents I need to put to go use! As far as my new years goals go, I have a few!
- Blog more regularly.
- Take more personal photos with my “good” camera.
- Continue eating well and working out.
- Investing more time and effort into my personal appearance.
- Be more creative.
- Read More. (I’ve already got a bit of a head start on this one! in the past three months I’ve read three books a month. I’d like to at least stick with that.)
- Be more content in what I have, and take better care of the things I own.
- Write more. (I participated, and failed in nanowrimo this year, but I enjoyed getting back into writing fiction. I also like the story I started enough to finish it!)
- Work on my weekly 2014 scrapbook.
All of these seem well within reason, so I have high hopes to at least do well with most of them! What are some of your new years resolutions?